We got a chance to go to Manali during winter season in March,2021. The beauty was awesome. We had been to this place earlier also but this time when we saw the snow after crossing the Atal Tunnel, it was like a heaven. We really enjoyed covering the distance through this tunnel and when we came out of it, we could see a different world altogether.
Manali top attractions are :
- Solang Valley – This valley is famous for its adventure supports activity in snow for kids & adults both.
- Beas River – People do river rafting in Beas River which flows along your way to Manali. The river is very beautiful.
- Manikaran Gurudwara- We can enjoy hot spring bath in Gurudwara and hot caves are also built inside the gurudwara which are hot due to natural hot water. There is shiv mandir along side the Gurudwara. There is a very old story about Shiv & Parvati for this temple.
- Jogini waterfall-It is a small trek 2.5 km from Vashist Temple,
- Hidimba Devi Temple- This temple is very ancient one which is surrounded by Dense Cedar Forest.
- Beas Kund- Beas Kund is a place of historical significance, Beas Kund is one of the most beautiful places in the Dhauladhar range
- Van Vihar- This is situation near to Mall Road in the middle of the city.
- Mall Road- Tourist destination for Shopping.
- Rohtang Pass- Snow covered mountains are the beauty of this place.
- Atal Tunnel- It connects Solang with Lahol Spiti.